My Favorite Things Creative Construction with Blueprints

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Creative Construction with Blueprints and it's all about Scallops, so I pick my Dienamics Blueprints 27 to made this fun card :)




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Dienamics Blueprints 27 to die cut the frame, scallop frame and banner for the sentiment
Critter Clan for the images and sentiment
Dienamics Critter Clan to die cut the images
Limelight and In the Buff Premium Dye Ink Pad to color the background with blending tool
Kraft Card Stock for the banner for the sentiment. The sentiment using white embossing powder

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins. 

For more inspiration and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, 

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment