MFT Organized Crafty Stash Day 1

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Hi all! Today I want to share with you my first day for My Favorite Things Organized Crafty Stash. It's about how I organize Inks and Coloring Mediums. So let's get started!





This is how I storage my copics. I organized them based on color, so it's making everything easily accessible and usable.


This is how I storage my coloring mediums other than copics. I'm also organized them based on color.


For my ink cubes, I put them in a tray because it's easy to see and grab. I also organized them in color. The rainbow colors just make me happy!


Thank you for stopping by and see how I organized my coloring mediums and inks. I hope you can get inspired :)

For more information and other inspiration from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog 

Have a lovely day!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. I love all your organisation, especially the copic. Did you have this custom made?

    ReplyDelete